Skilled trades have many good opportunities for clients looking for a new start in life after an injury and WSIB clients have been successfully training in welding and CNC machining for over 40 years at Institute of Technical Trades.
Our vast experience in welding and CNC enable us to determine how any limitations, may affect training and ultimately, employment. Highly qualified instructors work closely with WSIB clients towards developing useful job skills.
Training benefits to WSIB clients include:
- Customized training programs to meet client needs and/or limitations
- initial 4 week welding assessment program is available to whether the student is interested in continuing with the customized courses.
- Blueprint classes may be incorporated into programs to maximize welding skills
- CNC machining training is hands-on with small classes
- Training hours are flexible
- Job placement and co-op assistance is available and ongoing