Corporate Training Toronto
Do your welders fail certification tests or need skills upgrading?
Since 1968, Institute of Technical Trades has not only taught thousands of students how to weld, we have also developed an accomplished list of companies for whom we have provided corporate training services. Over the decades Institute of Technical Trades has become the leader in training, adjusting to technology upgrades with highly qualified experts on hand, whose industry experience is invaluable for helping students develop skills in Welding and CNC machining.
Benefits to Corporate Training:
- On the job training is costly and you will save money through reduced down time without compromising productivity
- Programs may be customized to meet your corporate needs
- Training hours are flexible
- Welding training is available in 12 processes
- Practical welding training may be augmented with classes in Blueprint Reading for Welders
- The Institute of Technical Trades is a Test Centre for both the CWB and TSSA
- CNC software courses available, include MasterCAM, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Inventor
- On site CNC mill and lathe machines, including a HAAS Mill for students to develop skills in setup and operation
- CNC students may work from your drawings/blueprints
- Highly qualified instructors work one-on-one with students to assist them in development of welding skills that are easily transferred to your workplace
Call us today to discuss your needs at 416-750-1950 or toll free at 1-800-461-4981
or click here to send an email.